Saturday, July 28, 2012

cleaning house

I hate cleaning. But the less I do on a regular basis, means the more I gotta do later...Attacked the kitchen today, preparing for baked bread for next weekend. I gotta little more to do in the kitchen tomorrow, then I gotta get to the craft area...That might take a couple weeks. I live in a teenytiny apartment, and the craft area is also the living area...which means that everything gets shuffled together.
Lots of crafting has been done by the way, but I can't show pictures until someone receives the package I sent for a craft swap...Hopefully by Monday she'll get that, & I can show off what I made. And because I'm lazy, I'll wait to take & post pictures of current projects till then too. I learned how to do these by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment